- LG G4 is LG’s latest flagship smartphone.
- The G4 sports a 5.5-inch curved LCD display
- LG G4 equipped with a six-core processor Snapdragon 808 processor from Qualcomm with 3GB of RAM, an improved quad-HD display, and a 16-megapixel camera.
- The quad-HD touchscreen is ultra-sharp with a 2,560×1,440 pixel resolution and 534 pixels per inch (ppi).
- LG claims that the G4’s display is an IPS Quantum Display which provide 25 percent brighter (500 nits) and has a 20 percent wider color range than its previous QHD screens on mobile devices.
- LG claims that the 808 chip is more optimized for the G4 and works to improve the phone’s camera, imaging and display performance.
- LG 4G improved contrast by 50 percent over last year’s G3.
- Its color accuracy has also improved, more true-life red and blue tones.
- LG G4 serves as a striking alternative to other smartphone frontrunners like the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the HTC One M9.
- LG hopes to elevate its branding by outfitting its G4 with an optional leather backing, premium aesthetic and giving the handset a high-end.
- LG has a three different kinds of material for the back cover design options, leather over plastic, ceramic paint and metallic elements.
- Stitched leather over plastic includes light blue, black and tannish brown vegetable-dyed stitched leather.
- Ceramic paint and metallic elements feel similar to the G3’s faux-metal battery door.
- It’s a bit wider than before at 76mm with a height of 149mm.
- The handset’s updated 16-megapixel camera.
- LG 4G use a 3,000mAh removable battery.
- LG claims the battery has a longer run time than the Galaxy S6
- On the back is a 16-megapixel camera which jump from the previous 13-megapixel.
- LG 4G comes with f/1.8 aperture helps with taking photos in low-light conditions. There’s a 40 percent larger sensor which improved optical image stabilization (OIS) and a laser-guided autofocus.
- LG also improved its laser autofocus by adding a color sensor underneath the flash for better color representation.
- The 4 G’s front-facing camera has been bumped up from 2.1 to 8 megapixels.
- 32GB of onboard storage.
- The G4 installed Android 5.1 Lollipop and features LG’s latest user interface, UX 4.0.
- LG G4 will launch in Korea on April 29 and is expected to arrive in other countries by late May or early June.
LG G4 Curved Smart Phone
#LG #LGG4 #LGsmartphone #smartphone
Article Tags:buy LG G4 · LG · LG G4 · LG G4 price · LG G4 reviews · LG G4 USA · LGG4 · LGsmartphone · Phone · smartphone · where to buy LG G4