FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR
FUJIFILM Corporation is announce that a new large-diameter single-focus lens, FUJINON lens XF 16mm F1.4 R WR available in mid-May 2015.
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR has a fixed focal length of 16mm (24mm in 35mm format equivalent) and offers a dramatic wide field of view and stunning optical performance. The optical design includes two aspherical elements and two extra low-dispersion elements. It will reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations to deliver sharp and rich image quality even at the widest aperture of F1.4.
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR maximum aperture delivers high image quality in low-light conditions and bokeh-rich macro photography with the minimum working distance of 15cm. The bokeh is enhanced and perspective is more dynamic allow the wide-angle photographer greater creativity.
The image quality is further enhanced by Fujifilm’s proprietary HT-EBC coating applied to the all lens surfaces and Nano GI Coating on the rear surface of G1 lens.
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR feature high-speed autofocus as fast as 0.11sec. The focus ring comes with a depth-of-field scale, which is perfect for snap shooters and street photographers. By measuring the distance and adjusting the aperture setting, allow users can shoot spontaneously.
FUJINON LENS XF16mmF1.4 R WR also have a weather- and dust-resistant structure keep the lens protected from sudden rain, dust and splashes of water. The XF16mmF1.4 R WR can work in temperatures as low as -10°C, the shooting possibilities are further expanded.
Lightweight and compact with approx. 375g the lens is around 40% of the weight of its DSLR equivalent. This is a good choice for all photographers who want a versatile lens that delivers the highest optical performance in a very compact size.
FUJINON LENS XF16mmF1.4 R WR can equipped with Lens Hood LH-X16 (Sold separately). The pursuit of premium quality extends to the high-precision finish of the metal lens hood and multiplies the pleasure of ownership.
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR
Type – XF16mmF1.4 R WR
Lens configuration – 13 elements 11 groups (2 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
Focal length (35mm format equivalent) – f=16mm (24mm)
Angle of view – 83.2°
Max. aperture – F1.4
Min. aperture – F16
Aperture control – Number of blades : 9(rounded diaphragm opening) : Step size : 1/3EV (22 steps)
Focus range – 15cm – ∞
Max. magnification – 0.21x
External dimensions – ø73.4mm x 73.0mm
Weight excluding caps and hoods – 375g
Filter size – ø67mm
Buy FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR
Check Price and Availability
- 35mm F1.4 Lens (53mm Equivalent)
- 8 Elements in 6 Groups (Inc. 1 Asph. Element)
- Angle of view - 44.2 Degrees
- Filter Size 52mm
- Focus range Approx. 28cm - ∞, Max. magnification 0.17x
- Weather-resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather- and dust-resistance and operation as low as 14 Degree.
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation.
- Nano-GI coating reduces ghosting and flare.
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh.
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches.
- Focal length : XF100-400mm (152-609mm - 35mm Format Equivalent)
- 21 elements 14 groups (includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element)
- Focus range : 1.75m, Max.magnification : 0.19x (Telephoto)
- 5 -Stop Image Stabilization System
- Water and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as 14 DegreeF (-10 DegreeC), Removable tripod mount
- 41mm Equivalent
- Slim and compact at 2.75oz
- Super EBC coating (Electron Beam Coating)
- 24mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Minimum working distance of less than 6 inches, Max. magnification : 0.21x
- Weather-resistant design with 9 sealing points in 8 areas
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
Last update on 2017-04-26