New Panasonic single focus lens of Micro Four Thirds standard “LUMIX G MACRO 30mm / F2.8 ASPH. / MEGA OIS” and “LUMIX G 42.5mm / F1.7 ASPH. / POWER OIS” is coming.
LUMIX G MACRO 30mm / F2.8 ASPH. / MEGA OIS
LUMIX G MACRO 30mm / F2.8 ASPH. / MEGA OIS, the macro lens focal length at 35mm equivalent of about 60mm. By employing a stepping motor, it has become possible to fast and quiet AF. In combination with the LUMIX G Series, it compatible to the focus detection speed of 240fps.
The main specifications, (equivalent to a 60mm angle of view in 35mm equivalent) focal length is 30mm, open aperture is F2.8, minimum aperture is F22, (aperture circular) 7 aperture blades, 40 degrees angle of view, shortest shooting distance is 0.105m, maximum magnification is 1-fold (2-fold in 35mm equivalent). Equipped with optical image stabilization mechanism “MEGA OIS”. Filter diameter 46mm, body size is a maximum diameter of 58.8mm, overall length is 63.5mm, weight 180g. Lens cap, lens rear cap, is for housing case comes.
LUMIX G 42.5mm / F1.7 ASPH. / POWER OIS
LUMIX G 42.5mm / F1.7 ASPH. / POWER OIS, the telephoto portrait lens in the focal length at the time of 35mm equivalent of about 85mm. The fast and not only small movements, large movements are also adopted an optical camera shake correction mechanism to correct “POWER OIS” in slowly. It’s similar to the LUMIX G MACRO 30mm / F2.8 ASPH. / MEGA OIS for AF system.
The main specifications, (equivalent to the angle of view of 85mm in 35mm equivalent) focal length is 42.5mm, open aperture is F1.7, minimum aperture is F22, (aperture circular) 7 aperture blades, 29 degrees angle of view, shortest shooting distance is 0.31m, maximum magnification is 0.2 times (0.4 times in 35mm equivalent). Filter diameter 37mm, body size is a maximum diameter of 55mm, overall length of 50mm, weight 130g. Lens cap, lens rear cap, lens hood, decoration ring, is for housing case comes. Color black and silver.
Check Price and Availability
- A versatile 25mm lens with a natural viewing angle suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35mm camera equivalent: 50 mm)
- Beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight and compact at only 125g / 2.05in length
- Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing
- Takes advantage of LUMIX mirrorless camera high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system
- 20mm focal length, equivalent to 40mm on a 35mm film camera
- Closest Focusing Distance : 0.2m / 0.66ft, Maximum magnification Approx. 0.13x / 0.25x (35mm camera equivalent)
- F1.7 brightness for beautiful, soft focus, Comprised of seven lenses in five groups
- Used with Lumix G Micro System Cameras, allows for use of the advanced contrast Auto Focus (AF) system
- Lens not Zoomable
- Perfect for low light photography with a bright F1.7 aperture.
- 31cm Closest Focusing Distance
- Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) / 240fps Drive AF
- Focal Length, f=42.5mm (35mm camera equivalent 85mm)
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Moisture and dust sealed metal body and mount, 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Ultra ED (UED) chromatic aberration reduction glass
- 4 Aspherical lens elements
- POWER O.I.S with near silent drive optimized for video and still capture
- Premium extra-low refractive index Nano Surface Coating (NSC).
- Micro Four Thirds lens mount system produces professional level images while greatly reducing the overall size compared to traditional DSLR lenses
- Macro Focus Range :1.00 m, Focal Length : 45-200 mm
- Built-in Optical Image Stabilization reduces blurry pictures due to hand movement that is especially useful at longer focal lengths
- Maximum f/stop opening of 4.0 (at 45mm wide) to a minimum of f22 with a filter size of only 52mm, Refer user manual below
- 16 elements in 13 groups utilizing 7 circular aperture diaphragm blades with a total weight of only 13.4 ounces
Last update on 2017-04-27