I previously lost a whole evening listening to Sony’s awesome PHA-3 headphone amp/DAC – incredibly easily among the best I’ve ever heard. However, let’s be honest, it’s a high price amp than some folk will want to pay for. However, Sony has lunch more budget-friendly solution for anyone of us who just want a better sound quality from our smartphones, tablets, portable music players, and laptop or computer, combined with the luxury of enjoying that sound everywhere we go.
Sony PHA-1A, sturdy and also small enough to take almost anywhere, this unique wonderfully made compact amp joins between the music player’s or computer’s digital output along with your headphones to deliver the serious impact and clarity your tunes . As well as high resolution listener, the PHA-1A can also decode PCM audio signals as high as 24-bit/192kHz resolution, allowing you to relax and enjoy with better sound quality than CD players.
Its rechargeable battery supplies the power you need to pump out the better sound for up to 6 hours at a stretch. Your favorite headphones will make surprising to you with better bass impact, musical details, and powerful dynamics.
Sony’s luxurious and lightweight PHA-1A provides impressive sound designed for first-class listening anywhere. The PHA-1A works together with a variety of devices. With three USB ports allow you to direct digital connection to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Hi-Res Walkman, PC or Mac, and also charging port. This allows the PHA-1A to bypass the DAC ınside your player or computer, and decode your music with top-notch audiophile-quality perfection.
Made like a Swiss watch, rugged aluminum enclosure helps to protect the perfection circuitry inside from outside interference and as well, impacts. The recessed volume knob lowers the chance of accidental level changes during playback. In addition to, a built-in gain switch about back makes it easier to fit the amp’s output to a wide array of headphones.
- Compact and lightweight for easy portability and use, Hi-Res audio DAC/amplifier supports up to PCM 192kHz/24 bit, Direct Digital Connection for smartphones, DMPs, iOS devices, and PCs, Solid Sound: Wolfson DAC w/separate operational & headphone amps
- Sleek and durable aluminum enclosure for dependable performance, Built-in Lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours battery life, Charge the PHA-1A and a Walkman while listening (requires cable, sold separately)
- Selectable gain supports headphone impedance from 8 to 600 Ohm, Includes: Micro-USB and digital cables for Walkman and Xperia, Securely fasten portable devices with included silicone belts (x2)
- Flexible, Powerful, and pocket-able
- Convenient Analog and Digital connectivity meets powerful digital audio conversion/amplification circuitry
- Supporting up to 384 kHz/32-bit PCM and DSD (2.8/5.6) sources, for immersive and pocket-able Hi-Fi.
- Full Hi-Res audio: PCM 192kHz/24 bit, DSD 2.8/5.6MHz
- Direct Digital Connection for PC and Apple devices1
- Enhances non hi-res music sources (via analog input)
- ● Frequency characteristic: 10-100kHz (analog section) / ● corresponding impedance: 8Ω-600Ω / ● maximum output: balanced connections (about 320mW + 320mW, 32Ω, 1% distortion) ● normal connection (about 100mW + 100mW, 32Ω, 1% distortion)
- ● audio output terminal: headphone jacks (balanced standard), headphone jack (stereo mini) / ● audio input terminal: Digital (USB microB, USB Type A) DC in (USB microB) / ● corresponding sampling frequency / number of bits: up to 192kHz /32bit,DSD2.8MHz, 5.6MHz (5.6MHz is Winodws only)
- ● Power: DC3.7V: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery / ● Battery life: about 5 hours (at the time of the digital / balance connection) / ● Charging time: about 8 hours (when the computer is used), about 5 hours (AC-UD20 is used)
- ● Dimensions: (dimension that does not contain a maximum protrusion) about 80 × 23 × 133, about 80 × 24 × 133.5 (maximum external dimensions) / ● Weight: about 290g
- Accessories: ● Walkman (R) for digital cable, ● digital cable for the Xperia, ● micro USB cable, ● silicon band, ● sheet, ● Japanese manual
- USB Audio 96kHz/24bit compatible for high resolution music source
- High quality Digital Audio Converter (DAC) to achieve maximum sampling rate at 96kHz/24bit quantization
- PC jitter-free USB Audio with Asynchronous Transfer Mode
- GAIN switch allows headphones of a wide range of impedances to be used
Last update on 2017-04-26