If you are a serious gamer, you must have played the Legend of Zelda game pretty much non-stop. It’s an expansive and ambitious game. One that probably sits on account for hours and hours at a time to play. Now, you haven’t been playing on the couch because while the Nintendo Switch which is pretty interesting as a home console. It’s also capable of taking that exact game experience on the go.
Nintendo Switch is not like other consoles which we’ve seen before because the Switch has been designed to use in various different ways, not just as a box that plugs into your TV. Nintendo continues in making this kind of weird non-traditional gaming consoles. In case the Wii found massive success while following up the Wii U not so much. The difference which actually feels of the Wii U that the Switch are all the way more portable and also has two Wii remote sensibly improved version that is called the Joy-Con that attach to each side.
The biggest selling points which at launches without question is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Every gamer can’t stress this enough there’s something very satisfying about playing a full Zelda experience anywhere they want. With Nintendo Switch, you can be killing the goblins while moving to your next location and again and again.
The main part of the Switch is essentially a tablet. The tablet itself is slightly heavier than a Nintendo 3DS or PlayStation Vita but with a 6.2-inch 720p display it’s also easier to hold it a more comfortable distance. It’s also has a kickstand on the back which easily set it down on any flat surface and get gaming.
So let’s talk about the Joy-Cons. It combined on a console-style button layout complete with two joysticks and over a dozen buttons with standard ABXY buttons and directional pad including a dedicated capture button for taking screenshots. The edges of the Switch with Joy-Con controllers are curved, allowing for longer play times without any kind of discomfort. There’s a bundle grip peripheral that you can slide the Joy-Cons into it does make it feel a little bit sturdier but also you can play without.
Much like the Wii remote before them, the Joy-Cons can be held vertically like a wand or horizontally like a little sprinter gamepad. Inside the Joy-Cons are actually impressive, especially the built-in advanced HD rumble motor, which boasts similar levels of precision to Apple’s haptic engine. This doesn’t only enhance standard gameplay vibrations but opens a whole new kind of game which you can see in 1-2 Switch mini games. At least for about 23 hours which is the battery life allow you to play, explores crazy open world environment wherever and whenever.
Switch’s dock serves both charged the console and output a video signal over HDMI. It’s a bit bulkier than it feels like. The dock is really just a place to switch to go charge while the tablet handles all the processing. Moving the tablet in and out of the dock is easy, and you can even do it mid-game without pausing if you wish. It only takes the console a second to switch the display between the tablet screen and the TV.
The NVIDIA Tegra chip is nowhere near as powerful as with the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 offer. But to be fair, the Switch isn’t trying to compete for graphical prowess. As far as online goes that’s still the pretty big mystery. Nintendo Switch is the best way to play one of the best-selling game ever but the big question is what comes after that and when. However, the switch has all the potential to be a hit.
Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controllers.
Home Gaming System
At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
New Play Styles
Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles:
- One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand
- Two players can each take one
- Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately)
- Slip a set of Joy-Con into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
Bring together up to 8 Nintendo Switch systems for local face-to-face multiplayer.
Best-Selling Nintendo Switch
- Introducing Nintendo Switch! In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles.
- Nintendo Switch console, Nintendo Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), and Two Joy-Con strap accessories
- One Joy-Con grip, HDMI cable, and Nintendo Switch AC adapter
- Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games.
- Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule In this stunning Open-Air Adventure.
- Now on Nintendo Switch, your journey is freer and more open than ever. Take your system anywhere, and adventure as Link any way you like.
- Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch
- Ultra-clear High Definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience
- Ultra thin-0.3mm thickness is reliable and resilient, and promises full compatibility with touchscreen sensitivity
- Highly durable, and scratch resistant - surface hardness 9H and topped with oleophobic coating to reduce fingerprints.
- Includes: 2x GLASS Screen Protector, Wet/Dry Wipes, Squeeze Card, Easy Installation Use Guide, Dust Removal Stickers
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
Last update on 2017-04-25