Take advantage of Black Friday-worthy prices on top brands, the season’s must-have products, and one-of-a-kind presents from a diverse range of small companies and artisans right now and save even more.
At Amazon, the holiday shopping season has officially begun, with Black Friday-worthy discounts that provide buyers with an early opportunity to save big this holiday season. You’ll find fantastic savings and substantial discounts across every area, including fashion, home, and beauty products; toys; electronics; Amazon Devices; and much more, starting right now.
Thousands of small business products are among the thousands of items available for purchase. “We’re pleased to assist customers in getting fantastic holiday discounts even earlier this year,” said Dave Clark, Amazon’s global consumer CEO. “Clients can comfortably purchase early knowing that they will receive fantastic offers beginning today, allowing them to get a head start on their holiday to-do lists so that they can genuinely enjoy the holiday season.” And I want to express my gratitude to our wonderful team members all over the world for everything they do on a daily basis to assist one another and our customers—I couldn’t be more proud to be a part of this organization.”
Aside from that, Amazon also launched Amazon’s most comprehensive collection of gift ideas, which includes the Holiday Toy List as well as advice for the Home and Fashion; Beauty; Sports; Electronics; and sporting goods. Through the Stocking Stuffer Picks and Customers’ Most-Loved guides, they also make it simple to browse across Amazon’s diverse product offerings.
The Small Business Storefront, as well as supplementary guides displaying presents from small businesses, Amazon Launchpad, and Amazon Handmade, make it simple for customers to support small businesses. As part of its Holiday Prep Shop, Amazon has meticulously curated the best products from a variety of categories to assist shoppers in preparing for holidays such as Christmas, Hanukkah, and other seasonal events.
Start by browsing Amazon’s most popular gifts and then visiting the Holiday Prep shop to see the extensive range of gift guides available. Start now by browsing the list below and purchasing at the Epic Daily Deals website to find the best deals. Alternatively, customers can search for offers through the Amazon App or by asking Alexa, “Alexa, what are my deals?”
Early deals and discounts are currently available
Moreover, on select days throughout the months of October and November, top brands such as Apple and Hasbro, as well as Shark, L’Oreal Paris and Bose, as well as KitchenAid and others, will offer limited-time offers with deeper discounts on their most popular products, providing Amazon customers with even more opportunities to save.
Holiday Toy List
- Save up to 50% on STEM toys and kits from Learning Resources, National Geographic, Osmo, Thames & Kosmos, and more
- Save up to 30% on Hasbro Games, NERF, and Play-Doh
- Save up to 30% on Barbie, Fisher-Price, and Hot Wheels
- Save up to 30% on dolls from Baby Alive, Journey Girls, KidKraft, L.O.L. Surprise!, Rainbow High, and more
- Save up to 30% on games from Catan, Exploding Kittens, PlayMonster, Ravensburger, Winning Moves, and more
- Save up to 15% on STEM toys from PlayShifu
- Save up to 30% on Tommy Hilfiger men’s and women’s apparel
- Save up to 50% on women’s watches from Anne Klein, Nine West, SWAROVSKI, and more
- Save up to 40% on Ekouaer pajama sets and sleepwear for the whole family
- Save up to 30% on ORORO heated apparel
- Save up to 30% on HonestBaby family jammies and more
Home Entertaining and Decor
- Save up to 30% on Le Creuset cast iron and stoneware
- Save 20% on Breville Coffee Makers
- Save 25% on Vitamix Ascent Series Smart Blender
- Save up to 20% on Vitamix accessories
- Save 40% on Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
- Save 38% on Ninja Foodi Power Blender & Processor
- Save up to 30% on Calphalon Cookware
- Save up to 25% on Stone Lain Dinnerware
- Save up to 35% on Instant Pot Dutch Ovens
- Save 28% on Instant Pot Omni Plus
- Save 25% on Instant Pot Duo Plus
- Save up to 45% on select Shark vacuums and steam mops
- Save up to 15% on Casper Sleep Mattresses
- Save 15% or more on select furniture
- Save 10% or more on select rugs and home office furniture
- Save up to 40% on Home Essentials
- Save up to 20% on Medify Air Purifiers
- Save up to 30% on select Samsung phones and earbuds
- Save on select Sony headphones
- Save up to 20% on select Acer laptops, desktops, monitors, and more
- Save up to 20% on select TVs from Samsung, LG, and Sony
- Save on select Beats headphones
- Save up to 40% on select Garmin smartwatches and navigation electronics
- Save up to 21% on select Lenovo Chromebooks
- Save on select Bose headphones
- Save up to 34% on select Nixplay digital picture frames
- Save up to 22% on select Sony lenses
- Save up to 33% on Madden NFL 22
- Save up to 33% on Far Cry 6 by Ubisoft
- Save $40 on the FlashForge Adventurer 3 Lite 3D Printer
With its first Holiday Beauty Haul, Amazon Beauty is spreading holiday cheer and offering spectacular savings earlier than ever before, allowing shoppers more time to purchase and save on their favorite beauty products. Customers may take advantage of great discounts on a large selection of products from Indie and Premium Beauty stores, as well as self-care and grooming essentials, across a variety of themes such as holiday look, winter skincare, appliances, and more, from October 4 to 25 on Amazon. Grande Lash, Kenra, Panasonic, StriVectin, and Woosh Beauty, among others, will be releasing new Black Friday-worthy offers on a regular basis, making it easier than ever to cross everyone (including yourself!) off your holiday shopping list. The following are more deals:
- Save 40% or more on shampoos and conditioners from Matrix, Pureology, and more
- Save up to 35% on makeup from Maybelline, NYX, L’Oreal Paris, and more
- Save up to 35% on hair care from American Crew, Old Spice, and more
- Save up to 40% on self-care appliances
- Save 40% or more on hair appliances from Revlon, T3, and more
- Save up to 25% on select men’s and women’s fashion from Amazon brands including Amazon Essentials, Daily Ritual, and Goodthreads
- Save up to 25% on select kids and baby clothing from Amazon brands including Simple Joys By Carter’s and Spotted Zebra
- Save up to 40% on select pet supplies from Amazon brands including Amazon Basics, Wag, and Kitzy
- Save up to 30% on select sports and wellness products from Amazon brands including Amazon Basics and Amazon Basic Care
- Save up to 35% on the Taco vs Burrito card game
- Save up to 15% on the FaceTory Best of Seven Facial Masks Collection
- Save up to 40% on select Bed Jet Climate Comfort for Beds
- Save up to 30% on select Leather Honey Cleaner and Conditioner
- Save 15% on Namore desk organizers
- Save 50% or more on Hope Love Shine masks
- Save 15% on Relaxcation bath bombs gift set
- Save $40 on the Echo Show 8 (first generation)
- Save up to 32% on the Fire TV Stick 4K
- Save $50 on the Fire HD 10 tablet
- Save $40 on the Fire 7 Kids tablet
Outdoor adventures and more
- Save up to 30% on select NCAA tailgate products
- Save up to 30% on select Segway electric scooters
- Save on select Makita power tools and saws
- Save on select BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX drills
- Save on select DEWALT 20V MAX battery packs and table saws
- Up to 30% on Greenworks 40V outdoor tools
- Save on Camco RV parts and accessories
- Save up to 20% on Stella & Chewy’s
- Save up to 20% on Outward Hound
- Save on PetSafe dog chew toys
Entertainment and dining
Audible: Beginning on October 4, non-members of Audible Premium Plus will receive a 46 percent discount on the first four months of their subscription on Amazon and Audible. Members receive one credit each month, which they may use to purchase anything from our extensive selection of new releases and best sellers, as well as unrestricted listening to thousands of handpicked Audible Originals, audiobooks, podcasts, and other audio content options.
Amazon Music: Customers who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited will be able to obtain three months free for a short period starting in mid-October. Amazon Music Unlimited provides unlimited access to more than 75 million songs, all of which are ad-free, as well as millions of podcast episodes. Customers who sign up for Amazon Music Unlimited for the first time will receive six months free with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices. Customers who are eligible for Amazon Music Unlimited now have access to the best quality streaming audio at no additional cost.
Amazon Fresh: Holiday side sale runs from November 10-16, and consumers who purchase two Amazon Kitchen holiday sides—from green beans to stuffing—for Amazon Fresh delivery, including same-day delivery, or in an Amazon Fresh shop will receive a 20 percent discount on these holiday staples.
Wondery+ : Customers who have not yet tried Wondery+ will be able to join up for three months free of the premium ad-free podcast subscription starting in mid-October if they have not already done so. This promotion is only available for Wondery+ on the Wondery app and website, and not on Apple Podcasts or any other podcasting platform. All of the catalog, early access, exclusives, and ad-free listening will be available to customers. Unless the customer changes their plan to a monthly subscription, the offer will automatically renew as an annual membership. Wondery+ gift cards will be available for purchase for $25.99 for a one-year subscription (which equates to three-months free).
Amazon First Reads: Beginning in October, Prime members will be able to download two items from the Amazon First Reads catalog. The monthly program provides Prime members with an eBook from a selection of pre-release titles that have been editorially vetted. More information can be found at Amazon First Reads.
Amazon Explore: Hosted by local experts, provides customers in the United States with a virtual experience by allowing them to access and save on livestreamed, interactive activities across 21 geographic regions and seven categories this season. Customers can virtually shop for unique giftable things, learn about different holiday celebrations throughout the world, and provide experiences to their friends and family members through the use of virtual reality. Furthermore, group experiences allow up to seven people to book and share the same experience, even if they are located in different locations. Do you require some recommendations? Here are a handful of our favorites:
- With a Japanese culture experience kit, you may get a taste of Tokyo by taking in the sights, smells, and surprises that the city has to offer.
- Walking through Barcelona’s famous Las Ramblas boulevard will provide you with an intimate view of local life and historic culture.
- Visit the Prague Castle to take in the regal majesty of the World’s Largest Castle Complex, which is the largest in the world.
- Edinburgh’s unusual tales include mysteries, monsters, and magic, all of which can be explored.