If you are a fan of Anker brand who expect top notch quality product and of course, will not be disappointed! Anker Roav Dash Cam is compact and feels very solid, provide very good crystal-clear video quality utilized the advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 f1.8 sensor. It also features wide-angle lens and Nighthawk Vision (Night Mode) technology so you can capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080p even at night.
Anker Roav Dash Cam has a built-in WiFi so you can transfer and manage your recordings wirelessly. No cables, or memory cards needed. The battery life is good around 5hr on a full charge but you should always connect the dashcam to an external power source while it’s operating. We currently have this connected via micro USB and the included Anker cigarette adapter (which is the newer IQ version). The included 9.8 ft. supplied power cord was long enough to route cleanly for the most car.
Easy access to your video via the ROAV app, allow you to download, manage, sharing, or even view Dash Cam’s recordings directly on your mobile devices. In the box included Roav DashCam, Anker 2-port car charger, Power cord, 3M sticker/mount, Trim removal tool, User manual, QSG, Happy Card. This Dash Cam also comes with a 12-month replacement warranty.
How to set up Roav DashCam
- Sony Exmor CMOS sensor enables recording of 30fps.
- Built-in WiFi lets you wirelessly manage your recordings via the app.
- When you’re away from your car, gravity sensor detects bumps to automatically record hit-and-runs.
- Easy to setup and install.
- Included Anker 2-port car charger.
- 12-month replacement warranty.
- Not come with a memory card, you may need Class 10 Micro SD card.
- No GPS function to track speed and route.
- As it’s a wired-DashCam, so you need to figure out how you want to hide the cord (may be the hardest part)