Canon EOS 5DS
Marking a new standard in high-resolution digital SLR photography – Canon EOS 5DS camera shatters the status quo with a new 50.6 Megapixel and full-frame CMOS sensor.
Canon EOS 5DS Perfect for any application that calls for extremely high-resolution such as commercial and fine art photography. The EOS 5DS is the ultimate combination of EOS performance and ultra-high megapixel capture, features an advanced 61-point High Density Reticular AF system that includes 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR AF for precise AF in numerous situations.
Canon EOS 5DS provide consistent exposure and color during continuous shooting under certain lighting conditions by anti-flicker function, while a built-in bulb timer and interval-meter expands creative opportunities without the need for an additional remote control.
The EOS 5DS comes with a refined mirror control mechanism reduces vibration and a time release lag setting minimizes camera shake for sharp image capture when using mirror lock-up. Also comes with new features like a crop function of 1.3x and 1.6x and a custom quick control screen are complemented by advanced such as multi-featured Full HD Movie capture with time lapse and much more.
Enjoy with EOS performance and 50.6 Megapixel Capture – Canon EOS 5DS revolutionizes high-resolution photography!
Canon EOS 5DS Main Features
- Newly designed 50.6 Megapixel full-frame CMOS helps deliver ultra-high resolution images for large-scale printing and extensive, creative cropping, while Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors enable spectacular image quality and processing speed.
- EOS Scene Detection System features a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor for excellent precision.
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR allows for high precision autofocus.
- Advanced mirror control mechanism and new user-selectable shutter release time lag helps suppress camera vibration for reducing image shake.
- Anti-flicker helps compensate for flickering light sources and provides consistent exposure and color during continuous shooting.
- Built-in intervalometer and bulb timer helps deliver expanded creativity.
- 1.3x and 1.6x crop shooting adds superb flexibility, while still delivering high resolution images required for demanding applications.
- Intelligent Viewfinder II with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage.
- Full HD 30p movie capability and Time Lapse Movie function, which takes still photographs at set intervals and combines them into a Full HD movie file.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 3.2-inch ClearView II LCD monitor, 170° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- Customizable Quick Control Screen allows you to quickly change frequently used camera settings and functions.
- Support for USB 3.0.