FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR
FUJIFILM Corporation is announce that a new large-diameter single-focus lens, FUJINON lens XF 16mm F1.4 R WR available in mid-May 2015.
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR has a fixed focal length of 16mm (24mm in 35mm format equivalent) and offers a dramatic wide field of view and stunning optical performance. The optical design includes two aspherical elements and two extra low-dispersion elements. It will reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations to deliver sharp and rich image quality even at the widest aperture of F1.4.
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR maximum aperture delivers high image quality in low-light conditions and bokeh-rich macro photography with the minimum working distance of 15cm. The bokeh is enhanced and perspective is more dynamic allow the wide-angle photographer greater creativity.
The image quality is further enhanced by Fujifilm’s proprietary HT-EBC coating applied to the all lens surfaces and Nano GI Coating on the rear surface of G1 lens.
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR feature high-speed autofocus as fast as 0.11sec. The focus ring comes with a depth-of-field scale, which is perfect for snap shooters and street photographers. By measuring the distance and adjusting the aperture setting, allow users can shoot spontaneously.
FUJINON LENS XF16mmF1.4 R WR also have a weather- and dust-resistant structure keep the lens protected from sudden rain, dust and splashes of water. The XF16mmF1.4 R WR can work in temperatures as low as -10°C, the shooting possibilities are further expanded.
Lightweight and compact with approx. 375g the lens is around 40% of the weight of its DSLR equivalent. This is a good choice for all photographers who want a versatile lens that delivers the highest optical performance in a very compact size.
FUJINON LENS XF16mmF1.4 R WR can equipped with Lens Hood LH-X16 (Sold separately). The pursuit of premium quality extends to the high-precision finish of the metal lens hood and multiplies the pleasure of ownership.
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR
Type – XF16mmF1.4 R WR
Lens configuration – 13 elements 11 groups (2 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
Focal length (35mm format equivalent) – f=16mm (24mm)
Angle of view – 83.2°
Max. aperture – F1.4
Min. aperture – F16
Aperture control – Number of blades : 9(rounded diaphragm opening) : Step size : 1/3EV (22 steps)
Focus range – 15cm – ∞
Max. magnification – 0.21x
External dimensions – ø73.4mm x 73.0mm
Weight excluding caps and hoods – 375g
Filter size – ø67mm
Buy FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR
Check Price and Availability
- 24mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Minimum working distance of less than 6 inches, Max. magnification : 0.21x
- Weather-resistant design with 9 sealing points in 8 areas
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
- 35mm F1.4 Lens (53mm Equivalent)
- 8 Elements in 6 Groups (Inc. 1 Asph. Element)
- Angle of view - 44.2 Degrees
- Filter Size 52mm
- Focus range Approx. 28cm - ∞, Max. magnification 0.17x
- Equivalent to 15-36 mm (35mm format) - angle of view: 110° - 61.2°
- Minimum working distance of 0.24 m, Focal Length : 10-24 mm
- Constant f:4 aperture throughout entire zoom range, OIS (built-in Optical Image Stabilisation)
- 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 4 aspherical and 4 extra low dispersion elements)
- Internal focussing and zoom - lens extension and length remains constant throughout zoom range
- 35mm equivalent - 85mm
- Max aperture F1.2, Min aperture F16
- Number of blades - 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Focus Range : Normal 0.7m - ∞; Macro 0.7m-3m
- Filter Size 62mm
- Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality of a flagship standard zoom lens.
- Focal length(35mm format equivalent) : f=16-55mm (24-84mm), Focus range : Normal - 0.6m - ∞(whole zoom position), Macro - 30cm - 10m (Wide), 40cm - 10m (Telephoto)
- High-speed, quiet auto focus thanks to the Linear Motor
- Weather resistant design with 14 sealing points, dust-resistant and -10 Degree low-temperature operation
- Nano-GI coating technology, 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh
* last update: 2017-06-10