Hhusali USB 3.0 Hub is a quality high performance 7 port USB 3.0 Hub plus 1 fast charger port (up to 2.4 Amps) provide SuperSpeed Sync and Dynamic FastCharging. With the vertical USB Port design, give it more additional space for “fat” USB devices and plugs and takes very little room.
Very nice design and solid built, it features a compact case with sleek glossy UV finish, and a 60cm (23.6″) strong thick cord make this hub is perfectly on-the-go. This is unplugging-free hub since it uses individual on/off switch turns off port whenever you don’t need it. When turning the switch on, the active ports will light up and it looks nicely while the inactive ports stay dark.
The performance and transfer rates are simply outstanding. Overall, this was a great quality product at a reasonable price. So, the Hhusali 7-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub is an excellent addition to any desktop when you need a lot of extra USB ports. Compatible with most Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, Linux (kernels 3.0 and later), and Unix systems.
- Easily add 7 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC, This hub supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps (500MBps) to allow data to move quickly between devices, ideal for high-throughput devices such as USB hard drives, flash drives, and USB video adapters
- Sleek piano black glossy UV clear coat finish designed with 7 USB 3.0 ports capable of SuperSpeed data transfer along with smart charging, while the eighth port, high power charging port, is ideal for your iPad / tablet. Individual LED status indicators and on/off switches for each USB port provides convenient control
- Designed with a built-in surge protector to keep your devices safe. Supports hot swapping. No installation of drivers required for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
- Solid construction, built-in surge protection and over-current protection along with industrial-grade 5mm hardened cable endure years of use
- With LED indicator for power status, supports over current and instant current protection, protect the connected devices and itself .