The dash cams for cars become increasingly important because many insurance companies now accept these as evidence to support a claim in the unfortunate event of an accident. There are lots of good dash cams available on the market these day, but the most of them can record only what happens in front of you. With the KEHAN K300, dash cam front and rear, you get a second camera on a long wire which records the view behind your car as well, giving you evidence in the event of an accident.
Design and Features
KEHAN K300 comes in a beautifully designed, this dash cam looks like a small smartphone. It has a 4.0-inch screen, much larger than usual dash cam to date. With a larger screen, this means it’s easy to replay recordings and easy to see the menus to change settings. On the other hand, it takes up more space, and potentially blocking the view of the road.
KEHAN K300 has the big notable lens at the front, wrapped in a shiny chrome effect plastic that’s very obvious from outside the car. As it’s easy to see from the outside, it might act as a deterrent to potential car thieves or carjackers. It comes complete with a suction cup to fix it to the windscreen. The suction cup works fine, but I feel like the dash cam can be removed too easily as it’s only held in by friction.
A long cable power adaptor is provided that should be long enough for most cars to mount the camera in the center of the rear window. It doesn’t offer a USB pass through, so you can’t charge a phone or tablet from the same power outlet. You can charge the battery by connecting it to a cigarette lighter socket. However, the internal battery is very thin and lasts only a short while, you need to keep plugged in all the time to keep it working.
You should use the screws when installing the rare camera instead of the provided sticky pad. We have little disappointed as it doesn’t have bracket designed for stick to the rear window. The camera turns on and off based on the power from your car’s 12V socket, or you can turn it off manually by holding down the OK button. You can get the maximum resolution from the front camera at 1920×1080. The 8GB memory card will record only one hour of video. Then, you should buy a 32GB card bundle to give you around four hours of your drive.
The KEHAN K300 is good dash cams for cars, protected both front and rear with includes a rear facing camera. This is a better choice than dash cams that have a second lens attached to the back of the main unit, as you can position the remote lens wherever you want. Easy to use with useful features like Auto ON/OFF, Loop Record, Motion Detection, Night Vision Ability, G-Sensor, AV/HDMI/USB Interface, Video Watermark etc. The KEHAN K300 is pretty good value overall for the price.
- With 4.0¡± High-definition TFT digital and ultrathin display screen, K300 provides you a wonderful visual perception.
- Equipped with Novatek NT96658 + Aptina AR0330 CMOS sensor, K300 support 1080P HD resolution video so that the video can broadcast smoothly. Furthermore, high Resolution Ensures Video Details Quality in All Road Circumstances
- Easy to use and convenient to operate. Dual-channel video, support one button switch among front channel, dual channel, and rear channel.
- Multi-functional features with all standard functions like Auto ON/OFF, Loop Record, Motion Detection, Night Vision Ability, G-Sensor, AV/HDMI/USB Interface, Video Watermark etc.
- With other unique features like SOS Button, High-Capacity Memory Card Support, MOV video format, H.264 codec, High Heat Resistant that offer you a variety of choices.
KEHAN K300 4.0″ Full HD 1080P Dual Lens Car Dash Cam 120 Degree Wide Angle with Night Vision Motion Detection with 32GB Memory Card
- DUAL CHANNEL, WEATHERPROOF REAR CAMERA: 4.0" FULL HD 1080P 170 degree front camera + VGA 120 degree rear camera, obtain full lane coverage, shows the things more and can switch among back lens/front lens/both front and back lens display. When backing your car, the rear camera will automatically open reverse image.
- HDR FUNCTION: Open HDR can make the scenery more clear, more three-dimensional,more beautiful color, can better reflect the real environment of the visual effect.
- G-SENSOR: Built -axis acceleration sensor, in view of a recording and storing wave target. When sudden event such as a car collision or a sudden turn, can automatically record and store images, in order to provide evidence of the accident. Note, Parking Mode works only on the condition that camera off automatically, cannot work if off manually.
- PARKING MODE: When vehice vibrate by collision, and vibration strength reach the parking mode operating range, the camera will auto on and record, after 10-15 seconds camera will auto off and save and lock the current video at the same time, which also never be covered by cycle video.
- LOOP RECORDING: Video files can save in 1min, 3min or 5min. The current video will cover the previous files even the storage is full, then you will not miss any important data. But emergency files of G-sensor sensor can not be automatically overwritten(sudden event such as a car collision or a sudden turn).
- 1080P FHD resolution @ 30fps. The V1 is notable for pristine video quality. The branded design is discrete and exclusively offered by Rexing. The camera mounts to the windshield, staying concealed from outside the car.
- Wide Dynamic Range allows camera to perform optimally in low light situations. The WDR technology will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.Lens: 170 degree 6 layers glass lens captures a sweeping view of the road. The ultra-wide lens technology is scarcely available on our competitors dash cams.Loop recording feature. Set it and forget it.
- 128GB Memory Card Support(Not include). With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 3, 5, or 10minute video files.
- The camera will record these files one by one onto the SD card until it runs out of space. When space on the SD card runs out, the camera will start from the first files recorded, and delete the files from oldest to newest, one by one.
- ACCIDENT AUTO DETECTION FEATURE (G-SENSOR) will automatically lock and save any video file that was recorded when the camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position. Excellent customer service record, 24hr customer service response time.
- This Rotatable LCD Vehicle DVR with 120 degree wide view angle and InfraRed Night Vision 6 IR LED light. Automatically captures unexpected driving incidents. With 2.5 inch TFT LCD, clearly record and user-friendly.
- Smart and convenient recording/monitoring, Dashboard Car DVR , HD Dash Cam, DVR Accident Video Recorder. The high quality video & audio can be timely and strong evidence to address accident and distinguish responsibility.
- The on-dash video can support up to 32G card. The video is saved in the SD/MMC memory card. (Memory card no included in the package). Easy to store or carry. Recording resolution:1280x960 / 720x480 / 640x480 pixels. Micro USB Cable + USB Car Charger + User Manual.
- Use built-in battery, connect with USB cable of car charger. DVR will record automatically when the car starts, turn off and save the last file when the car stops.
- This product is manufactured and sold by Btopllc. There include a user manual in the package for your reference,if you still don't know how to operate, please contact our customer service.
- Car Dash Cam Wide Angle: It is ultra wide viewing angle of 170°and 1.5" LCD Display that can captures the license plates cars, road signs and other things in the night vision as clear as possible, high-dynamic-range Imaging; Screensaver;
- Dashboard Camera Is Made of NT96650 Chipset: New version of the Dash Cam shows a clear and high-definition of 1920 x 1080 Full HD (30fps) , 3.1M CMOS Sensor，1/3" light-sensing surface area
- 2 Great tips that amazes you: Our Car Camera G-Sensor to protect any video files recorded from being deleted in the event that the vehicle gets hit; Smart Parking Detection Recording Mode that once the camera detects the vibration, it would quickly switch back to normal video recording mode
- Another 4 great tips: Supporting 8-32 GB Class 10 SD card (not included); supporting GPS tracker;Time-lapse Video Recording; Supper Night Version., supporting HDMI that you just only need to buy a cable, and you can easily post it on your TV to enjoy it
- NOTE: Since May 1,2017, the SD card is NOT included in the package. Package including: Dash Cam, USB 2.0 data cable, Car power cord, 5 National languages manual, Suction cup bracket, and 100% after-sale service
- Stealth by Design. One of the smallest on the market in a discrete shapped form factor
- Powerful by Design. Full HD recording at 1080p with H. 264 photograph compression technology
- Full Angles by Design. 6 layer Nikon glass lens means true 170 degree viewing angles
- Safe by Design. built in G-Sense automatically detects auto accidents and locks associated footage to memory
- Lifetime Warranty. Contact us any time by checking Your Orders and clicking Contact Seller. What is needed: Micro SD Card (sold separately)
* last update: 2017-06-10
http://news.google.com Wed, 07 Dec 2016 00:06:01 GMT
HackadayHomebrew Dash Cam Enables Full Suite of SensorsHackadayYou heard it here first: dash cams are going to be the next must-have item for your daily driver. Already reaching market saturation in some parts of the world but still fairly uncommon i …
http://news.google.com Thu, 01 Dec 2016 21:26:05 GMT
Press & Sun-BulletinBinghamton to equip police patrol cars with dash camsPress & Sun-BulletinBinghamton will equip its police patrol cars with front and rear dashboard cameras in the next five weeks, giving its 20-patrol car fleet video to increase a …
http://news.google.com Tue, 22 Nov 2016 17:55:20 GMT
Dashcams capture Utah crashesWDTNFrom Friday night through Sunday night, one UHP trooper was critically injured, two other patrol cars were hit, and another trooper used his car to purposely hit a wrong-way driver on the freeway. Two of the incidents …