Samsung BD-F5700 Blu-ray player, includes built-in Wi-Fi for wifi link with your home network, has access to online content, including streaming TV and films shows from Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, CinemaNow, Pandora, Vudu and facebook.
The BD-F5700 has 1 HDMI output. Its DLNA qualification enables you to see media stored on the compatible computer, telephone, or other mobile device linked to your home network also.
This top-rated standard Blu-ray player from Samsung delivers commendable efficiency plus some step-up features. In lots of ways it’s like the BD-F5900 player, but without that model’s 3D capacity and built-in Browser; it has fewer streaming services also. This Blu-ray player provides excellent high-definition display quality when performing Blu-ray discs; it does very well with standard Dvd videos also. It’s an Internet-capable model with built-in Wi-Fi allowing you to connect to a home network—convenient unless you have a close by Ethernet jack—plus usage of online content from several services, including YouTube, Netflix, CinemaNow, Pandora and vudu. It has a distinctive circular play settings on the low right hand part of the console.
• Excellent HD picture quality
• Fast Blu-ray insert time
• Built-in Wi-Fi
• System has PAUSE and PLAY
• Menu is intuitive and simple to use highly
• Backlit remote
• Gaming console PLAY button doesn’t work as ENTER button, so you might not be able to play some discs without the remote
• Console lacks Check out and SKIP buttons
• System lacks a display
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 HDMI-CEC
- Smart Functionality: Wi-Fi, Opera TV Apps
- Available Apps: Youtube, Netflix, Yupp TV, Pandora, Amazon
- Sound: 2-Channel Dolby True HD, DTS Surround
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 HDMI-CEC
- Wi-Fi Built-In
- All Share
- Supports Netflix, Accuweather, YouTube, Twitter, Flicker, Facebook, Pandora, Vudu, Cinema Now, Flingo, Phapsody. Playback formats include MPEG2/4, AVCHD, MKV, WMV, JPEG, LPCM, AAC, MP3, WMA
- HDMI and Coaxial Digital Audio Outputs
- Plays DVDs and Blu Rays from all Regions and Zones A/B/C 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 PAL/NTSC on any TV with HDMI connection
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD codecs reproduce high-definition sound with 7.1 channels of discrete audio for uncompromised quality. Easily display your videos and photos on your TV or listen to your digital music by simply connecting a USB storage device to the Blu-ray player's front USB port.
- Small Compact design (14W" x 2H" x 8D") Built-in World Wide Voltage 100~240V 50/60Hz Auto Switching.
- With built-in Wi-Fi, no additional cables or wires are needed to connect to your wireless home network. You can wirelessly access Samsung Apps or other Smart Blu-ray features with ease. You can also sync and stream content to other DLNA-enabled PCs, smartphones, tablets, and cameras via Samsung AllShare DLNA technology Other features include a quick start mode, BD Wise, and full HD 1080p upconversion for DVDs. It also supports advanced audio formats like Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS HD Master Audio. This Blu-ray player includes a remote control, so you can take advantage of Anynet+. This feature lets you control multiple Samsung devices from a single remote. For connecting the BD-F5700 to your TV and/or AV receiver, it also features an HDMI output and a digital coaxial audio output.
- The Samsung BD-F5700 Blu-ray Player has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity so you can wirelessly stream movies, TV shows, music, and other content from a wide variety of entertainment apps including YouTube, Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Pandora. The BD-F5700 also features AllShare Play. This allows you to share movies, music, and photos using your TV screen and a variety of compatible devices including smartphones, tablets, computers, hard drives, and more. CinemaNow, Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Rhapsody, AccuWeather, Flingo
- HDMI Cable - This unit Includes a 6Ft High Speed HDMI Cable for Superior Conductivity
- Full HD 1080p Playback via HDMI - This Blu-ray player supports full HD 1080p Blu-ray disc playback from its HDMI output
- Ethernet Network Connectivity - An Ethernet port is built into the Blu-ray player for Internet connectivity
- DVD Upscaling to Near HD Quality - With HD Upconversion, non-HD video is automatically enhanced to bring it to near-HD quality. You can watch your favorite DVD movies with greater detail and clarity
- Built-In Apps for Streaming - This model features built-in streaming apps, which gives you access to a library of free and subscription-based Internet streaming content
- True Samsung Part - This is NOT A Knock Off!
- Why Buy A Universal Remote When The Original Remote Is Available?
- Purchasing Original Remotes Ensures You Can Access ALL The Features Of Your Device!
* last update: 2017-06-11
DISPLAY QUALITY. This model, like all the other models inside our Rankings, experienced excellent high-definition display quality when performing Blu-ray discs. It do perfectly with standard DVDs, showing the best fine detail possible.
SPEED. The startup time was 7 seconds, typical of most models. Using its quick-start feature allowed, the startup time decreased to 4 mere seconds. Its 14-second Blu-ray load time was faster than a great many other models, and its own 15-second DVD weight time was typical of several models. The eject time was 6 secs, typical of all models also.
SIMPLICITY. This model was user friendly overall. The system has Pause and Play control keys, however, not Check out and Miss. However, we mentioned that the gaming console Play button fails as Enter button, so you might not be able to play some discs without the remote. The remote was easy to use fairly; it suits well in the hands and is sensible, with a ridge on back again for your finger. The onscreen menu was intuitive and simple to use highly.
INTERNET FEATURES. For the firmware version 1010, the player included these loading services: CinemaNow, Hulu Plus, Netflix, Pandora, Rhapsody, YouTube, and Vudu, amongst others. In case your Blu-ray player’s firmware differs from the main one shown you either have a mature or a more recent version of firmware. Manufacturers may regularly update the Blu-ray player’s firmware to improve operation, fix insects, or add features. Firmware improvements are downloadable right to your Blu-ray player with a wired or cellular network (if internet able), or using the USB slot or a memory space cards, depending on your Blu-ray player’s capability. You can examine your Blu-ray player’s firmware version, or upgrade it to the latest firmware, by pressing the menu button on your navigating and remote control to the correct submenu, under Settings typically. Consult an individual manual or manufacturer’s website if further assistance is needed.
This Blu-ray player steps 1.5 inches high by 10.6 inches wide by 7.9 inches deep.