Samsung tablet 10.1 or Samsung’s 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab Pro is one of the very best tablets in the market. It was a superb performer when operating demanding visual apps, so if you would like to play video games on your tablet, this is an excellent choice. It is also got an Office collection built-in, and uses the latest version of Android. You should use multiple energetic windows simultaneously. Battery life was long extremely.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (16GB) is a more substantial tablet computer with a 10.1-inch screen. They have very fine display resolution, 299 pixels per inches. The rectangular display is a much better form for videos than for photos.
The tablet has a 1.9 GHz Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor with 8 cores. It works on the Google android 4.4 operating-system. 2GB memory is had by it and it is available with 16GB storage. You can include a microSD memory card to get more storage.
There’s a headphone jack with a volume control, an integral microphone, and stereo speakers. Internet connection is via Wi-Fi. It has a 2-megapixel webcam, and an 8-megapixel camera with a flash.
The tablet measures 9.6 inches long by 6.7 inches wide by 0.3 inches wide thick, and weighs 1.05 pounds.
• 1.9 GHz 8-core processor
• Screen quality 299 pixels per inch, finer than most
• Battery life than most much longer
• Excellent image quality
• Screen layer reduces fingerprints and makes cleaning easier.
• Voice-typing feature
• Onscreen keyboard allows constant swiping entry
• Can connect an USB storage space device
• Can import files from an USB flash drive
• Can be a handy remote control for TVs or other A-V devices
• GPS mapping
• 8-megapixel camera, higher resolution than most
• 2-megapixel webcam, higher quality than most
• File supervisor preinstalled
• Full access to the Google app market
• Allows multiple consumer information
• Photos can fill up entire display screen height
• Nothing down significant
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (16GB) was simple to use for a multitude of functions. It had been easy to move from screen to display using finger swipes, and also to move application icons among screens. Samsung includes an improved user-interface. Home displays have useful custom widgets. The onscreen key pad can be utilized in “gesture” setting to type by swiping to each notice.
The rear-facing camera performed well. Photos can be shown full elevation without disturbance from the navigation pub. Turning from portrait to panorama while reading a written book worked well. Websites open in full detail of simplified mobile view instead. A voice-typing feature enables you to dictate text message and email messages documents. You can sync and transfer documents to and from a Personal computer using USB. An integral file manager app helps it be easy to transfer data files from a memory card.
The image quality was excellent overall. Colors were among the most practical and natural-looking we’ve seen. The screen had typical brightness for a readability and tablet in daylight was very good. Viewing angle was wide in surroundings orientation extremely, rendering it easy to talk about looking at of video or photos with several people. Looking at position was wide in portrait orientation extremely, which makes it easy to see by several people at onetime.
Touch response was excellent. The capacitive touchscreen responds to a light finger touch, and allows multiple fingertips to execute gesture actions. Moving objects and using finger gestures is precise and easy. Icons were easy to precisely move and place. A special finish on the display screen resists fingerprints and makes cleaning easier.
Samsung tablet 10.1 has a good group of useful features which make it convenient and versatile to use – start to see the “About” section for additional information. There is certainly full usage of the Google application market, with a varied and large selection of apps. There is access to a huge media market through Google also, for downloading films, books and music. The tablet can send pictures, video and music to some other “DLNA” (Digital Living Network Alliance) able home entertainment device, like a TV. You are able to program the tablet to do something as a handy remote control for entertainment products like Televisions and receivers.
There are a variety of sensors to provide positional and environmental info to games and apps. These include a worldwide placing system (Gps navigation) receiver to find an individual geographically and invite the utilization of navigation apps, an accelerometer to provide motion reviews to apps, a gyroscope to give rotational feedback to apps, a magnetic compass to provide directional opinions, and an ambient light sensor to lessen the screen lighting to increase battery time.
This is being among the most portable tablets in the 9- to 12-inch category. Its battery life of 13.1 hours lets you utilize it all full day without recharging. It’s very thin and compact for its screen size, with 1.05 pounds, it’s an extremely lightweight tablet because of its size.
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS, 1.9GHz Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM
- 10.1-Inch 2560x1600 WQXGA Display
- Features Hancom Office, Multi Window, Sidesync, Remote PC
- Intel Core m3 Processor
- Windows 10 Home
- Be productive with the included full-size, detachable keyboard with integrated touchpad
- Rich colors and crisp details on the vibrant 12" Super AMOLED display
- With fast charging, get up to 10.5 hours (1) on a single charge
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS, 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM Memory
- Camera: 8MP Rear + 2MP Front
- Display Resolution: WQXGA (2560 x 1600)
- Keyboard and S-Pen included
- The Intel Core i5 processor and Super AMOLED screen offer enhanced power & design for consumers looking for PC productivity
- Samsung Flow connects the Galaxy Book and your Samsung smartphone with a touch. Share files wirelessly, even without WiFi. Plus, receive and respond to notifications from third party and native apps
- Switch from touch to type with a keyboard that connects on contact. The precise, pressure-responsive S Pen creates and navigates with ease. Both are included with your Galaxy Book and never need charging.
- Power for up to 11 hours of video playback on a single charge. Then get back up to a full charge with less than three hours of Adaptive Fast Charging.
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS, 1.9GHz Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor
- 32 GB Flash Memory, 3 GB RAM
- 12.2-inch 2560x1600 WQXGA Display
- Features Hancom Office, Multi Window (up to 4), Magazine UX, Remote PC, Sidesync
* last update: 2017-06-10