Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens delivers a superb combination of cutting-edge performance, compact construction and brilliant resolving power that’s great for sports and wildlife photography.
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens features one fluorite and one super UD element to help provide impressive contrast and resolution with reduced chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range. Cаnоn’ѕ new Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps significantly reduce flaring and ghosting, while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens surfaces help lessen smears and fingerprints.
The EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM comes with 9-blade circular aperture renders beautiful, soft backgrounds, and a 3 mode (standard, panning and exposure only) Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 steps* of image correction. The new inner focusing AF system helps ensure fast and accurate focus down to 3.2 ft. with a .31x maximum magnification.
Usability enhancements include a rotation-type zoom ring with adjustable zoom torque for more precise, customizable zoom performance, a redesigned tripod mount that can be attached and detached without removing the lens from the camera, and an all-new lens hood with a side window that makes it simple to adjust specialty filters-like polarizers-without the need to remove the hood.
Durability improved with advanced dust and water sealing for durability in a range of environments, the EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens is a stellar performer with refined controls for a wide variety of situations.
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography.
- One fluorite and one super UD lens element provides excellent correction of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, helping to deliver high-quality images with high resolution and contrast.
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when hand-holding.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate auto-focusing.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed steps of correction.
- Three image stabilization modes (standard, panning, and during exposure only) provide outstanding results for a wide range of shooting situations.
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension.
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- Lens hood with side window permits specialty filters to be adjusted with hood in place.
- Newly designed tripod mount can be attached or detached without removing the lens from the camera.
- Minimum focusing distance of 3.2 ft. / 0.98 m with 0.31x maximum magnification.
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture – 100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6
Lens Construction – 21 elements in 16 groups
Diagonal Angle of View – 24°-6°10′
Focus Adjustment – Inner focus system / USM
Closest Focusing Distance – 0.98m
Zoom System – Rotation Type
Filter Size – 77mm
Max. Diameter x Length – Approx: 94 x 193mm
Weight – Approx. 1640g (with tripod mount)
Check Price and Availability
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option
- 67 mm filter size
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 100mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 24 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9m/3 ft.
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
- 3-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; full-time manual focus
- Measures 3.1 inches in diameter and 4.7 inches long; weighs 21.1 ounces; 1-year warranty
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
- INCLUDES: Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens + Altura Photo Pro 67" DSLR & Mirrorless Camera Monopod + Altura Photo UV-CPL-ND4 Filter Kit + Wireless Remote Control + Camera Cleaning Set + MagicFiber Cleaning Cloth.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LENS: The EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens delivers a superb combination of cutting-edge performance, compact construction and brilliant resolving power that's great for sports and wildlife photography.
- COMPATIBLE with all Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D and Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, SL1 APS-C Cameras and EOS 5D Mark II, 6D, 1D X, 1D C, 5D Mark III, 5DS and 5DS R Full Frame DSLR Cameras.
* last update: 2017-06-10
#canon #canonEF #canonlens