Yamaha RX-V379 is AV receiver that supports Bluetooth for wireless music playback, also supports the latest 4K Ultra HD video with HDCP 2.2 compatibility and a discrete 5.1-channel amplifier design. Yamaha Parametric Acoustic Optimizer, YPAO automatically calibrates your listening environment for optimal sound performance.
Yamaha RX-V379 was designed with a strong focus on achieving a high level of sound clarity. Feature a discrete amplifier configuration and a low-jitter PLL circuit which contribute to its excellent audio performance. The RX-V379 supports 3D video signals. Additionally, the Audio Return Channel function enables audio to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable, so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable.
Wireless Music Streaming
The RX-V379 is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you easily enjoy wireless music playback from smartphones and other support devices. Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha is now optimized for Bluetooth audio transmissions to ensure that your music will have vivid – lively sound quality during wireless playback.
Compressed Music Enhancer
The frequency response suffers when music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost, make your music always sounds the way it should.
4K Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2
Yamaha RX-V379 supports the latest HDMI standards thanks to the transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second (pass-through only). Experience the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation along with HDCP 2.2 that fully complies with the latest copyright protection – a standard for 4K video transmission.
Yamaha Parametric Acoustic Optimizer
Yamaha RX-V379 installed YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Acoustic Optimizer) analyzes the room acoustics and adjusts various audio parameters for optimum sound in just a few minutes ensuring that the listening area is tuned to provide the best audio experience possible.
High Quality Virtual 5-channel Surround Sound
Enjoy a virtual 5-channel surround sound with superior rear virtual sound localization by simply place the surround speakers in the front of the listening area. The Virtual CINEMA FRONT feature allows for more flexibility to arrange your speakers inside the room.
Rich Bass Reproduction
This exclusive low range enhancement technology delivers richer bass than you would expect from the speaker size while maintaining good localization and sound balance even with compact front speakers. Enhancement technology improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system. Not only the front speakers, enhancement technology also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer when a subwoofer is used. You’ll enjoy video and music with sound that has exceptional power and presence.
The Subwoofer Trim Control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This will result in a cleaner, more focused soundstage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is “pushed” toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim Control takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
HD Audio with CINEMA DSP
Enjoy HD Audio sources with CINEMA DSP and experience a sound field that allows you to transform the dynamics of the listening environment with the acoustics of famous venues from all around the world.
The AV SETUP GUIDE makes it much easier to perform the set up process with the Yamaha AV receiver. This app assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. Additionally, it guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amplifier assignments. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices. The SETUP GUIDE is available in multiple languages and is designed for iOS and Android™ tablets.
When ECO mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent. Auto Power Standby lets you save energy by automatically turning off the receiver’s power after 20 minutes, two, four, eight or 12 hours.
Buy Yamaha RX-V379
Check Price and Availability
- Bluetooth wireless music playback
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2
- YPAO microphone audio calibration,All connected devices must be HDMI CEC compatible. Some CEC compatibleTVs / players may not work., Dimension 17-1/8" x 6" x 12-3/8"
- Virtual Cinema Front
- Extra Bass setting for smaller satellite speakers
- Music Cast Wireless Multiroom Audio
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Airplay and Spotify Connect, Pandora, Rhapsody, SiriusXM Internet radio and vTuner
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound processing (5.1.2-ch)
- YPAO Reflected Sound Control (R.S.C.) sound optimization
- Phono input
- YPAO - Reflected Sound Control
- Dialogue Lift & Dialogue Volume
- 4K / 60p 4:4:4 pass-through, 4K video up conversion
- Sirius, Airplay, Pandora, Spotify Connect, tuner, PC / NAS, Bluetooth
- MusicCast wireless multiroom audio system
- 5.1-Channel surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 Supports
- High dynamic range (HDR) and BT .2020 compatibility
- YPAO sound optimization Tuning for your home
- Music Cast Wireless Multiroom Audio
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Airplay and Spotify Connect and Pandora
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound processing
- 7.2-channel powerful surround sound
- Zone B audio (mirrors the main zone)
* last update: 2017-06-10